Saturday, February 24, 2007

Last night in Seattle

So today was a busy day for me. I finalized the packing which wasn't as painful as first advertised. I am a few pounds heavier than I'm supposed to be (80lbs. is the limit), but I'm hoping to get by without too much trouble. I'll have to discard a few items in Florida, but it'll probably be socks or something that I won't cry over.

I said goodbye to my best friend Josh today which was very hard to do. Tonight will be one last time downtown with the rest of the crew. From there I take a cab to the airport (it's REAL early flight) and then on the Florida.

The last hour is being spent writing emails and loading up my mp3 player. It's starting to hit home that I am actually leaving. I'm very positive and can't wait for what's next. Talk to you from Florida,
Wes

No comments: