Sunday, February 25, 2007

Stranded

After a fantastic night out on the town with my friends (thanks everyone!) and a 3am cab ride to the airport with a couple of groupies (you rule Alex and Mike!), I am not yet in sunny Florida as I should be. Instead I'm stuck in the dustball they call Dallas at the hotel airport. 60 mph winds and threatening t-storms and tornados have kept us stuck here. I am not happy! I just wanted to be sleeping on a beach by now instead of in a Dallas hotel. To top it off, the hotel's computer was shut down so we had to hang out in the lobby for an hour.

My life's possessions for 2 years is sitting in a pile somewhere, but I'm not stressing cause I'm too tired...and it's all good, things will come around.

Talk to you all from a sunny warm location tomorrow...

1 comment:

Nathan said...

Sorry I couldn't make it to the last night out. But don't throw out the socks! There's nothing you'll miss more than a good pair of socks.