Sunday, March 4, 2007

Goodbye USA

After a good last night in America where I had excellent fajitas at a restaurant nearby and the went out on the town with some friends from DC, it is now time to organize my luggage and head to the airport. I have nothing profound to say at this point, but just want to throw out one last goodbye to everyone out there. The next time I post, I will have learned and seen so much new stuff that hopefully this blog will get a lot more interesting. Talk to you soon...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I heard that you have a cellphone now.

Unknown said...

he does, but I bet that it doesn't have a "Final Countdown" ring tone...

Anonymous said...

Wes.....I hope that you have adjusted to the climate, food,
people, politics, and diseases by now. Also......have you traded your second "Leatherman Tool" for a goat yet?